Saturday, March 9, 2013

The facts are these:

  • One of my eyes squint when I smile
  • I say "you know" way too much
  • I should go out more, I'm a bit of a loner
  • I'm okay with being a loner
  • I say I like to run when really I haven't gone in months
  • I like having my toenails painted but not my fingernails, I pick at them too much
  • I like to think that I'm honest but lie more than I would like to admit
  • I'm trying to be better, but I could do better
  • I spend most of my time daydreaming
  • I have a bunch of songs in different languages on my iPod. I don't know what they say, but I like how they sound.

3 comments:

  1. "I'm trying to be better, but could be better."

    I dunno why.
    But stealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgive me for scarring that post by deleting a comment... anyway. I stole that part too. Where does one find awesome foreign songs?

    ReplyDelete