Saturday, May 4, 2013

A conclusion.

I have come to the conclusion that life is to remain a mystery and that I will never truly understand why things are the way they are. I tried for such a long time to find the answers to all my questions but I have found that this only ends in terrible headaches and frustrated sighs. Because here's the thing about life: we're not meant to understand everything. There are simply some things that we aren't meant to understand and that's part of what makes life so wonderful. There's a beauty in the mystery. Not to mention it would be terribly boring to know everything. I'm trying this new thing where I enjoy everything life throws at me, the good and the bad, and make the most out of it. It's sometimes a struggle and I still get headaches and sigh but I think it's going to be a change for the better. We'll see.


No comments:

Post a Comment